Your source for mystery and suspense
- Autographed copies of first editions
- Cozy mysteries, whodunit, famous detectives, Haycraft Queen Cornerstone
- True crime and forensic history
- Uncorrected Proofs and Advance Reader Copies
- Used, out of print, and rare books at prices to fit any budget
Why You Should Shop With Us
We know what you're up against out there. That's why we work hard to ensure that your shopping experience with us is safe, painless, and pleasurable.
There is one cardinal rule at Blackbird Bookshop: We will always treat the customer as we would want to be treated ourselves.
- You will be addressed by name, not by a customer number.
- Any questions or concerns will always be answered by the owner of Blackbird Bookshop, never by form letter or auto responder.
- Books are packed carefully and shipped quickly.
- We guarantee that all books will be as we describe them.
- Our first editions are the first printing of the first edition. States, if any, are noted in the description.
- We own every book we have listed.
- We will never give your information to anyone for any purpose.
We want Blackbird Bookshop to be the first place you think of when it comes to buying mystery and suspense books, modern first editions, or books from our other catalogs. We will always work hard to make this site your first choice for used, rare and out of print books.
Bookmark This Site
Since the inventory changes almost daily, check back often. Although there are thousands of books listed, there are more waiting to be cleaned and catalogued. So if you don't see the book you want, please fill out the off-line search form. We will search our uncatalogued inventory, other bookstores and book search services at no charge.
PO Box 110202
Trumbull, CT 06611